IS NEW ECHOLINK SOFTWARE AVAILABLE YET

  • Jim Thompson - w3lap
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002

      IS NEW ECHOLINK SOFTWARE AVAILABLE YET

      I understand new echolink software should be available any day. Any updates would be appreciated.

      Thanks in advance.

      ---
      73 de w3lap
      Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:possum

      I'm working on my new weather site. Check it out!
      http://www.qsl.net/w3lap/index.html

      I recreated Ham-Radio-News for the sole purpose of everyone being heard and no one being rejected...  Come join us.

      NOTE: Join Ham-Radio-News the list that rejects no post!
      All Hams and All News Welcome!
      Mailto:Ham-Radio-News-subscribe@...

      To see and modify all of your groups, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups