uverse by at&t and hf radios

  • mike r
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
      I recently had uverse tv, internet, and digital phone, installed at my home.
      evrything was ok until I started talking on 75 meters and all of a sudden my internet, my phone and my tv went south! .
      Turns out that having a ladder line fed antenna dosn't work well with the wireless fed system of at&t's uverse.
      When I key the radio it wipes out the hole system.
      I was wondering if anyone in the chicago area has had any luck working out this problem?

      I realy like the quality of the service of at&t but I want to enjoy my hf rig.
      So if anyone has a way to resolve my problem I would love to hear from you.

      73,s kc9iek
    • mike r
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009