Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] ARES-NET Conf Server

  • Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      Hi everyone:

      Bobby....Do you plan to utilize eQSO as well or just EchoLink?  I've now got a room called called ARES on my eQSO Conference Server at milehigh.dns2go.com   If you'd like to use it, just lemme know so I can make sure the bandwidth is available on my end and the server is up and running (I normally keep it running 24/7, though I almost never know when the computer might crash  :-)).

      Patrick