Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Re: EchoLink.....facts (legal?)...Help me understand more

  • Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2002
      Hi evertyone:

      Don....Join THE OFFICIAL EchoLink Mailing List by sending an email to....

      I guarantee you'll get an answer there....

      Cheers for now & Happy Holidays  :-)

      73

      Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
      KB0OXD CyberShack Webmaster
      Owner - EchoLink Node 19905
      pchamster@...
      Denver, Colorado  USA  Grid Square - DM79
      http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd/
      Remember....You can visit my Ham Radio websites and PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK!!!  Otherwise, I wouldn't know if you've even been there and you wouldn't want that.....would you???  :-) *batting eyebrows*

      P.S.:  What WAS your question anyway??
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002
        Thanks Pat.....I just joined the other group along with this one...I
        like to read and get as much information as I can before just jumping
        in and assuming things....I think it helps to know some of these
        issues before one can sell this idea and or operator it....and I DO
        LIKE this idea.

        de kb9umt Don

        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Cook, KB0OXD"

        Service.