New ham link?

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Well if you were at the tech net tonight you may have heard that the
      new ham link is going to be working. This software looks as good as
      the echolink system. I hope it takes off like echolink did. However I
      am sold on the echolink package and will soon be putting up a
      echolink station. I am currently waiting on the schematics for a
      cheap uplink to my cpu the rig blaster is a little steep on there
      price to say the least. Anyway I hope you all have been enjoying the
      echolink system. The last few weeks we have been posting mostly net
      information due to the fact that there are so many. for those of you
      that are new the files section is loaded with all kinds of good
      information so take a look. Also I would like to say anyone wishing
      to post anything concerning echolink-hamlink or any other ham radio
      topic feel free. Last but not least please enter your callsign in the
      members information profile area somewhere so we cant start taking a
      log of who from this group are showing up to the nets and if you do
      not wish to post it,you can e-mail the information to either
      hitmanvan@... or kg4lmu@....
      Thanks and 73's