NORAD tracks Santa??

  • Kim & Steve Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      A little something fun that we hope you all can enjoy with your family
      on Christmas Eve!!

      The kids really get a big charge out of it. There is also some great
      stuff going on now to help with counting down the days before
      Christmas. Send e-mail questions for Santa...
      Due to the various threats from around the world, North American Air
      Defense Command (NORAD) of the US Air Force again tracks Santa's
      progress beginning on Christmas Eve.

      You too can follow his progress through the sky by clicking on these
      very real links to NORAD.

      http://www.noradsanta.org/

      http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/santa.htm
      Wishing everyone a Safe & Happy Holiday Season!
      &73's ;-)(-8
      Kim KB1GTR / Steven KB1DIG / FN43ne
      Hampage:
      http://home.attbi.com/~buck0/hampage.htm