POSSUMS NEW WEATHER SITE

  • Jim Thompson - w3lap
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      Hey Gang
      I'm working on my new weather site.
      Thanks to the new host at QSL.NET, Inc.and Al Waller, K3TKJ.

      Hopefully i'll have up to the minute weather there very soon. Still working on the bugs. Simply click on your state to get an instant update for your city. I'll have the State by State ARES stuff working real soon. If you find a problem or a dead link. Don't hesitate to send me a message so i can try and correct the problem. Mailto:w3lap@...

      Hey if you are a ham and you would like a new host for your site. Give http://www.qsl.net/ a try.

      My goal is to help improve the Amateur Radio Community.
      Thanks for your time.
      ---
      73 de w3lap
      Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:possum

      I'm working on my new weather site. Check it out!
      http://www.qsl.net/w3lap/index.html

      I recreated Ham-Radio-News for the sole purpose of everyone being heard and no one being rejected...  Come join us.

      NOTE: Join Ham-Radio-News the list that rejects no post!
      All Hams and All News Welcome!
      Mailto:Ham-Radio-News-subscribe@...

      To see and modify all of your groups, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups