Motorola DTMF Hand Mic WANTED

  • Jim Thompson - w3lap
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002

      Hey Gang
      I'm looking for a Motorola DTMF Hand Mic to be used with a Motorola MSR 2000 Repeater.
      NOTE: I need the DTMF mic that is pre-wired for a Motorola MSR 2000 Repeater or Base Station.
      If anyone has one they want to part with please contact me direct Mailto:w3lap@...

      Thanks in advance,
      ---
      73 de w3lap
      Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:possum

      I recreated Ham-Radio-News for the sole purpose of everyone being heard and no one being rejected.. Come join us.

      NOTE: Join Ham-Radio-News the list that rejects no post!
      All Hams and All News Welcome!
      Mailto:Ham-Radio-News-subscribe@...

      To see and modify all of your groups, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups
    • Lloyd Mitchell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
        Jim,

        You needs the dtmf mike for a syntor or a micor. Its the same mic.
        Tessco sells them!  Ask for Joe Lloyd.  He'll give you a good price.
        1.800.508.5444

        KD4HTW-L
        node 47477