New Group for EchoLink News & Activities.

  • Mike Biasin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2009
      Hi all. I have just created a group for those who would like to be able to advertise their nets, draw traffic to their nodes, and have general discussions about what's going on on EL.

      Here's the description.
      Do you have an upcoming net or round table session you'd like to tell the world about? Would you like to bring more traffic to your node? Maybe you want to meet fellow EL enthusiasts and chat by email. This is the place to be. There's no moderation so no message will be blocked or intercepted before it goes out to the group. No net advertisement will be turned down. Join and enjoy. W1MWB (EL node #195040)

      Everyone is welcome to join. To join click here.

      If the  link doesn't work just cut and paste the address below.
      Groups.yahoo.com/groups/el-news

      Mike