2-Meter Information Net, 6/30/2009, 9:00 pm

  • VOIP_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Reminder from: ECHOLINK-RADIO Yahoo! Group

      Title: 2-Meter Information Net

      Date: Tuesday June 30, 2009
      Time: 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: K8UH-L Motor City Radio Club - W8MRM
      Notes: Check into this net to find out the latest news and information about the Motor City Radio Club and Amateur Radio. Any questions, please contact our Net Manager.

      Time: Tuesdays from 9:00 - 10:00 PM EST

      Frequency: 147.24+ (K8SB/R, the Wyandotte Repeater)

      Motor City Radio Club 2-Meter Net

    • deepsouthalofin@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
        Stop

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: VOIP_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
        Date: 30 Jun 2009 22:58:14 -0000
        To: <VOIP_RADIO@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [VOIP_RADIO] 2-Meter Information Net, 6/30/2009, 9:00 pm

        Date: Tuesday June 30, 2009
        Time: 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: K8UH-L Motor City Radio Club - W8MRM
        Notes: Check into this net to find out the latest news and information about the Motor City Radio Club and Amateur Radio. Any questions, please contact our Net Manager.

        Time: Tuesdays from 9:00 - 10:00 PM EST

        Frequency: 147.24+ (K8SB/R, the Wyandotte Repeater)

        Motor City Radio Club 2-Meter Net

        Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved |Terms of Service | Privacy Policy