Amateurs for Christ Net

  • Mike Biasin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2009
      Good afternoon everyone. I am writing to invite anyone who would like to, to join us for the Amateurs for Christ Christian Fellowship Net which meets every Sunday at 3pm Eastern time on *KC4QLP-C* node #290251. All amateur radio operators are invited to join regardless of religious affiliation. Bring your prayer requests, bible verses, and testimonies. I look forward to hearing you then.

      MIke W1MWB
      Visit me at www.qsl.net/w1mwb.

    • Mike Biasin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2009
        Hi everyone. I hope you all have had a great week. I want to personally invite you to tune in for the Amateurs for Christ Fellowship Net tomorrow at 3pm Eastern. Connect to *KC4QLP* or *KC4QLP-C* and feel free to check in and participate. All hams can take part regardless of religious affiliation. Join the family of God as we get together on Sunday.to share bible verses, prayer requests, and the good things God has done for us. See you then.

        Mike Biasin W1MWB (EL node #195040 W1MWB-L)

        PS: If you would like to join an email group where you can freely post items of interest to other EchoLink users, such as promoting your nets and roundtables, driving traffic to your EL node, etc., feel free to visit http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/el-news. No post is turned down unless it is spam. God bless all.