Echolink Youth Net 6pm CENTRAL Time, 5/3/2009, 7:00 pm

  • VOIP_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Reminder from: ECHOLINK-RADIO Yahoo! Group

      Title: Echolink Youth Net 6pm CENTRAL Time

      Date: Sunday May 3, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: K9KJM-R Node #44407
      Notes:  Echolink Youth Net and is an outgrowth of Y.A.C.H.T (Y oung A mateurs C ontest H am T eam.)
      Check out our website http://www.wd8dx.com/yacht.html Our vanity callsign is K8KDZ (see the QRZ link below)
      Our Youth Net is held Sundays at 6pm Central time on the K9KJM Sturgeon Bay repeater - node #44407. We try and give as many kids the opportunity to run the net as may be interested.