Re: Sunday afternoon Christian Fellowship Net

  • ke5wxl
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
      >Hi My name is Cliff And I would be interested in the Net
    • Mike Biasin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
        Hi Cliff. I've added your email address to the group in my address book who have responded to my message. As it stands now, the plan is to start doing this on March 15th at 3-4pm eastern time or 2000-2100UTC. The node number is #195040. Feel free to stop by and say hi anytime.

        Thank you for your interest in the Christian fellowship net and I'll talk 2u soon.

        Mike W1MWB

        >Hi My name is Cliff And I would be interested in the Net

      • Bert Morton
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
          Hi Mike,

          My name is Bert and I'm interested as well,,

          >Hi My name is Cliff And I would be interested in the Net

          17:46:00