Re: [VOIP_RADIO] Sunday afternoon Christian Fellowship Net

  • John Klokis
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      good afternoon Mike. This is John Klokis K3JK from Kulpmont, Pa.  I have just joined Echolink and would participate in your christian net from 3 to 4 on Sunday.  I play guitar in our church Praise Band and leave for practice at 4:00 from my house.  But I would be glad to check into the net before I leave for Praise Band practice, if life and family responsibilitites allow me to.  I am in actice Christian fellowship, and I am a believer in our Lord, Jesus Christ.

      John Klokis K3JK, ham operator primarely Morse Code

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
        >Hi My name is Cliff And I would be interested in the Net
      • Mike Biasin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
          Hi Cliff. I've added your email address to the group in my address book who have responded to my message. As it stands now, the plan is to start doing this on March 15th at 3-4pm eastern time or 2000-2100UTC. The node number is #195040. Feel free to stop by and say hi anytime.

          Thank you for your interest in the Christian fellowship net and I'll talk 2u soon.

          Mike W1MWB

          >Hi My name is Cliff And I would be interested in the Net

        • Bert Morton
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
            Hi Mike,

            My name is Bert and I'm interested as well,,

            >Hi My name is Cliff And I would be interested in the Net

            17:46:00