Echolink Scripts??

  • John Wilkerson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      Has anyone written any scripts to control Echolink via Windows task
      manager?

      I've adapted a few that came with Echolink to switch profiles at pre-
      set times.

      I'm looking for downloads of others. After I get practice, I could
      write a few and share them also.

      While add-on programs out there do some functions, there are drawbacks
      at times. Scripts allow users to only add functions they want without
      extra software.
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2008
        I know several people have played with the echolink scripts. However
        never really got anywhere. You can try and contact k8uh as he was the
        last person here locally I know of that was messing with them...

        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "John Wilkerson"