Group suggestion

  • Briggs Longbothum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      I receive group messages in digest form which best suits my
      internet/email visiting. And I don't really know much about how these
      groups are managed (ie; when digests are sent out) so maybe this
      posting is inherently fruitless but...

      It seems to me that much more valuable and worthwhile posting would
      ensue if digests were sent in the mornings with announcements pertinent
      to that day/evening would be timely. Digest 1995 (today's) featured
      reminders for three net that were held last night and only one coming
      up for tonight! Can anything be done by the group owner(s) to trim the
      fat and keep the meat?

      Tnx for the bandwidth, no offenese intended!
      Briggs, ab2nj
      Gloucester, Ma
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        The time notifications for the calander are set in Eastern Standard
        Time. So I am not sure what else I can do but I will take a look.
        Also I think the daily digest comes out at like midnight or
        something...

        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Briggs Longbothum"