Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Re: VHF-MVP-REPEATER-UPDATE-BAD-HAM-KENNETH-HARRIS-K5KDI-ODESSA-TEXAS***BUYERS-BEWARE***BAD-HAM

  • John N4SHX
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2002
      AMEN! John N4SHX
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:02 PM
      Subject: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Re: VHF-MVP-REPEATER-UPDATE-BAD-HAM-KENNETH-HARRIS-K5KDI-ODESSA-TEXAS***BUYERS-BEWARE***BAD-HAM

      OK Girls how about takeing your grip some where else think everyone
      getting tire of getting this in there email every day...take it some
      where else or let it die....

      from Bob N2BR

    • Jon Greene
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2002
        I hope this discussion ends soon.  I think I'm close to wearing out my delete key!
        Jon
        KD5TUF
> [...]

        > > > kids games. I will spend every dollar it takes to
        > > > see that this never
        > > > happens by you to another ham.
        > > >
        > > > Ken this is your one and only chance to come clean
        > > > and make restitution.
        > > > A complete refund is the only restituition i will
        > > > accept, before filing
        > > > criminal charges. Now make it hard or make it lite
        > > > on yourself. Your
        > > > call...
        > > >
        > > > A copy also goes to BADHAM@Y...
        > > > Awaiting your reply.
        > > >
        > > > Jim Thompson - W3LAP
        > > > Mailto:w3lap@p...

        > > U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive greatest hits videos
        > > http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
        >
        > --
        > 73 de w3lap
        >        ) )
        >        ( (
        >        ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!

      • John N4SHX
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2002
          A discussion of this sort should be taken to each individuals private email address or over the phone. Leave the rest of us out of it. Enuf said!

          John- N4SHX
> [...]

          > > > kids games. I will spend every dollar it takes to
          > > > see that this never
          > > > happens by you to another ham.
          > > >
          > > > Ken this is your one and only chance to come clean
          > > > and make restitution.
          > > > A complete refund is the only restituition i will
          > > > accept, before filing
          > > > criminal charges. Now make it hard or make it lite
          > > > on yourself. Your
          > > > call...
          > > >
          > > > A copy also goes to BADHAM@Y...
          > > > Awaiting your reply.
          > > >
          > > > Jim Thompson - W3LAP
          > > > Mailto:w3lap@p...

          > > U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive greatest hits videos
          > > http://launch.yahoo.com/u2
          >
          > --
          > 73 de w3lap
          >        ) )
          >        ( (
          >        ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!

        • Jim Thompson - w3lap
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 2002
            John
            Our origional deal started here. And it continued here because the crook would not answer me direct. He will crawl out of his hole here. Enough said....

            I recreated HamRadioNews for the sole purpose if everyone being heard and no one being rejected.. Come join us.
            --
            73 de w3lap
            Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:possum

            NOTE: Join Ham-Radio-News the list that rejects no post.
            All Hams and All News Welcome!
            Mailto:Ham-Radio-News-subscribe@...