from john K3jk new user

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
      i read the Conferencing notes. But would like to know the difference.
      My first time i was in a round table with 6 different hams. I didn't
      have "conferencing enabled". If I enable conferencing, what is the
      major difference? John K3jk
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
        conferencing allows you to connect to multiple stations at one time.