Sunday night NET WVAR 9:30EST node 27954

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      West Virginia Amateur Radio invites echolink check-in's during our
      Sunday night net which starts at 9:30EST. WVAR is based in Putnam
      County near Charleston WV. Net check- in's between 9:30pm and 9:45pm
      followed by NEWSLINE at 9:45PM. General announcements follow newsline.

      The net is on our 147.27 linked repeater system

      Net connection through AB8RL-R link node 27954