The New HAM LINK/wanna be Echolink?

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 4:44 PM
      Well Its in the new ham link is up and running according to there web
      page there are all kinds of errors happining and I cant even get the
      thing to work but its supposed to be up and running but with problems
      like I stated before. There should be quite a few people interested
      in the new system if you would like more information its posted in
      our files section. I and the other moderators were out of town the
      last few weeks and we apoloigize for the lack of posting's. I will be
      on echolink tonight and hope to hear from you.
      73's Kg4lmu and family.