Fwd: Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Re:ATTENTION ALL HAMS BUYER BE WARE

  • Kenneth Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      this is a direct message to refute the claims made by
      jim thompson-w3lap,it has not been edited to make me
      look any better, and to inform the public that his
      package has been taken care of.

      and i apalogise for this guy making so many off topic
      comments,in so many places, thanks everyone, and i am
      sorry it has come to this.
      but all he had to do was to let me know his package
      was not there yet, instead he brought all of you into
      an off-topic post discussion.

      and thanks to everyone who may have already sent me
      mail supporting me and thanks to the law firms that
      may be supporting me with advice, i understand that
      all of you guys and ladies would like to not get into
      the middle of this, so i will not name anyone unless
      you send me mail saying you dont mind, and any
      supporters of me , or people with any comments can
      please e-mail me at kenneth361@..., instead of
      taking up so many people time in posting junk.

      thanks all!
      Ken.

      sentto-6896798-472-1036520205-kenneth361=yahoo.com@...
> [...]
      > > > town to
      > would
      > > > get it
      > have
      > > >
      > > > Ken here is another one of your fabricated lies.
      > > You
      > > > have never before
      > > > this day made any such statement. Produce the
      > > > statement, where it be
      > > > e-mail, us-mail or Phone records.
      > > > Jim Thompson 11-05-02

      > > > makes
      > the
      > time
      > > > them
      > > >
      > > > Yes Ken, there was a contract on a time period.
      > > > mailed you shipping
      > > > charges for Next Day FedX delivery. That
      > > constitutes
      > > > a contract. I
      > > > ordered a package from Canada at 10:35am on Oct
      > > 19th
      > > > 2002 and it arrived
      > > > by FedX the following morning at 9:10am Oct 20th
      > > > 2002. Less than 23
      > > > hours from me placing my order. Now try to
      > > fabricate
      > > > another lie....
      > > > Jim Thompson 11-05-02

      > good
      > > > faith
      > making
      > > >
      > > > Ken, Your best ain't good enough in Georgia. In
      > > the
      > > > state of Texas as in
      > > > Georgia once a man or a woman becomes 18 years
      > of
      > > > age he is held
      > > > responsible for his or her actions. Your best
      > bet
      > > > would be to zip your
      > > > lip and render as much assistance as necessary
      > > > get my
      > > > VHF-MVP-Repeater in my hands, in good condition,
      > > as
      > > > fast as humanly
      > > > possible.
      > > > Jim Thompson 11-05-02

      > OF,JIM,
      > > > ITS
      > > for
      > > >
      > > > Ken, don't waste your time apologizing for me.
      > > > Jim Thompson 11-05-02

      > when
      > like
      > > > the
      > > people
      > > > in a

      > > > Ken, It is a documented fact that liars try to
      > use
      > > > reverse psychology
      > > > and fabricate more lies when their ass is in the
      > > > ditch. The bible says
      > > > bend your back and get your ass out of the
      > ditch.
      > > > Your best bet would be
      > > > to calm your mouth and eat crow and pubically
      > > > apologize for your lies.
      > > > Jim Thompson 11-05-02
      > > >

      > > > Ken
      > > > You need to learn to cover your tracks better
      > your
      > > > mail is comming from
      > > > Odessa, Texas even though you are using an alias

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
    • Kenneth Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/