ECHOLINK Download and information!

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      I have entered the echolink site and other information in regards to
      the equipment needed to build and echolink station as some of the new
      members have asked. Please remember if you decide to download
      echolink you may have to wait up to 3 days for your callsign to be
      validated. Futhermore there are other types of uplink systems other
      than the rig blaster. I hope this helps those of you that are new and
      have questions about the system. Although there are other systems out
      there EQSO,Ilink and others this group is dedicated to the use
      echolink any arguments pertaining to the use of other systems will
      not be tolerated by this group and its moderators. As there is no
      need to make a mountain out of a mole hill all systems of this nature
      fill there differant needs of ham radio operators all over the world
      lets not shoot ourselves in the foot gentleman. I would like to
      welcome all the new members and Thank everybody for entering this
      group feel free to contact me via ECHOLINK anytime (kg4lmu) although
      I will be out of town the next several days you can usually find me
      on the 2m/6m linked Knoxsville,KY. or New orleans machine's. I hope
      you find what your looking for and if we can be of any help please
      feel free. Thanks again 73's
      worldwidemd-kg4lmu