ECHOLINK password problems!

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 9:59 AM
      Well when you download ECHOLINK it may take a few days for the
      ECHOLINK staff to validate your callsign if your not a licensed ham
      radio operator of course you will not be validated. If the system
      doesnt come online in a few days then I would E-mail them with the
      problem your having. I also would like to welcome the new members to
      the group as I have been out of town for the past several days. I
      would also like to thank the Traverse City Michigan ametuer radio
      repeater and its owner for all of the support during there feild day
      it was an honor to be invited and I had a blast on the 900mhz machine
      and to the traverse city and surrounding area members welcome to the
      group and feel free all posting's are welcome.