VHF-MVP REPEATER UPDATE 10-31-02

  • Jim Thompson - w3lap
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      10-31-02
      KENNETH T HARRIS - K5KDI
      11206 w 63rd
      ODESSA, TX 79764 USA

      Ken
      Our origional transaction was handled through ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com .

      Subject: Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Re: WANTED
      Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:56:15 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Kenneth Harris <kenneth361@...>

      Ken
      Eleven days have passed and after many request, i have received nothing from
      you. I shipped your payment overnite next day, including FedX shipping
      charges and insurance as you requested. You have failed to even send me a
      tracking number for the shipment on the MVP Repeater. I have received
      comformation back from my shipper that you signed for and received payment.
      I should have received the package or at least a tracking number. Please
      update me with the tracking number.

      If a problem of some sort has arisen please update me.
      --
      73 de Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:Possum
      Mailto:w3lap@...

      Date: 10-27-02