Field Day

  • hitmanvan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2002
      Hello Gents
      WE had our field day this weekend, and we had a good turn out. We
      made around 500 contacts, and our call was AA4TA 5A Tennessee. I hope
      everyone had as much fun as I did. And man was it piled up. I hope
      everyones field days were as good as ours. I told the guys here we
      need to change the name from field day to the Bug town bash. Take
      care all. KG4LZY