Friday night tech net @ 8:00pm est., 1/4/2008, 12:00 am

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
      Reminder from: ECHOLINK-RADIO Yahoo! Group

      Title: Friday night tech net @ 8:00pm est.

      Date: Friday January 4, 2008
      Time: 12:00 am - 3:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: on the *TECHNET* conference server (updated)
      Notes: Join in the Friday net tech net, tonight at 8:00pm est.

    • Leo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
        Can someone please adjust this calendar announcement to send
        correctly. I received this at 6pm CT Thursday night.
        The dates and time do not match up at all.
        Thanks
        -Leo
        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
        wrote:

        > Reminder from: ECHOLINK-RADIO Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHOLINK-RADIO/cal
        >
        > Friday night tech net @ 8:00pm est.
        > Friday January 4, 2008
        > 12:00 am - 3:00 am
        > (This event repeats every week.)
        > Location: on the *TECHNET* conference server (updated)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Join in the Friday net tech net, tonight at 8:00pm est.
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2008
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
          All echolink related nets are set to send calander announcment
          information anywhere from 12-24 hours before the actual event is to
          take place.