Re: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] Linux

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      I run Echolink in Ubuntu Linux.  What I found was that you have to run an 'older' version of Wine to get it to work right.  Never have looked into it any further to find out why, but that is what I found.  If this is the info you are looking for, let me know and I will see what version it is that I have.

      What I did was get it running ages ago, and then used winetools to make a backup copy, with Echolink, etc included.  That way any time I redo the puter, I just unzip the backup file and right back up it comes...

      Let me know,

      Bill
      WE5Q

      George Shaw wrote:

      If anyone is running Echolink or Serial Audio File Player on Linux could
      you give me a shout as I have a small problem you may be able to help
      with thanks.
      --

      George Shaw (MI3GTO/2I0GTO)
      Bluebell Cottage