Echolink Net Discrepancies

  • Daryl Stout
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      > New Guy Net tonight@8:00pm est
      > Friday November 9, 2007
      > 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every month.)
      > Location: *MISSLYNK*

      As RETIRED Net Control for The MissingLynk System,
      *MISSLYNK* was shut down long ago. I had to RETIRE
      from running Echolink Nets at the end of October,
      2007, after 16 years, due to health concerns. I still
      check into selected nets, when health, schedules, and
      weather conditions permit.

      While I'd like to add various Echolink Nets to the
      page I have at http://www.wx1der.com/elk.htm -- the
      NUMEROUS DISCREPANCIES with these postings are
      preventing me from doing so. I have listings in both
      UTC, as well as for USA Eastern Time on that page.

      If you want a net listed, go to the URL noted above,
      read the information on "Net Listing Requirements",
      and then email me at n5vlz@... with the
      information requested.

      Daryl, N5VLZ