New Guy Net tonight@8:00pm est, 11/9/2007, 8:00 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      Reminder from: ECHOLINK-RADIO Yahoo! Group

      Title: New Guy Net tonight@8:00pm est

      Date: Friday November 9, 2007
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Location: *MISSLYNK*
      Notes: Join in for the all new New Guy Net. Geared towards new hams with elmers present to answer specific ham radio related questions

    • Daryl Stout
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
        > New Guy Net tonight@8:00pm est
        > Friday November 9, 2007
        > 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every month.)
        > Location: *MISSLYNK*

        As RETIRED Net Control for The MissingLynk System,
        *MISSLYNK* was shut down long ago. I had to RETIRE
        from running Echolink Nets at the end of October,
        2007, after 16 years, due to health concerns. I still
        check into selected nets, when health, schedules, and
        weather conditions permit.

        While I'd like to add various Echolink Nets to the
        page I have at http://www.wx1der.com/elk.htm -- the
        NUMEROUS DISCREPANCIES with these postings are
        preventing me from doing so. I have listings in both
        UTC, as well as for USA Eastern Time on that page.

        If you want a net listed, go to the URL noted above,
        read the information on "Net Listing Requirements",
        and then email me at n5vlz@... with the
        information requested.

        Daryl, N5VLZ