Echolink Net Announcements

  • wx1der
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      I don't mind receiving the email announcements about various
      Echolink Nets, as I'm always looking to update the Echolink Nets page
      that I do at http://www.wx1der.com/elk.htm -- my appreciation to the
      folks at The Six Meter Millenium Net (http://www.theneton6.net) for
      suggesting it to me almost 2 years ago.

      However, in checking these announcements, the node information for
      some of the listings are out of date, and I'm not sure how the times
      are set up (they appear to be UTC). This is even more critical with
      much of the U.S. returning to Standard Time this weekend.

      Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

      Daryl, N5VLZ