ECHOLINK INSTALL!

  • john_n4shx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      Hey Gang: I downloaded and installed ECHOLINK. It installed fine up
      to the point it asked for my password. I used my Yahoo Groups
      Password and it came back with an error message saying something to
      the effect: "If you were with ILINK before use the same password". I
      was never with ILINK, so I don't have a password. Am I supposed to
      make one up to use with ECHOLINK? the Setup screen won't let me get
      back in to change it. That area is all "grayed" out and won't let me
      type anything in there.

      Anyone who has installed ECHOLINK Please give me some help. I would
      like to get my program up and running.

      Thanks, 73's John N4SHX
    • hitmanvan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@y..., "john_n4shx" <john_n4shx@y...> wrote:
        > Hey Gang: I downloaded and installed ECHOLINK. It installed fine up
        > to the point it asked for my password. I used my Yahoo Groups
        > Password and it came back with an error message saying something to
        > the effect: "If you were with ILINK before use the same password".
        > was never with ILINK, so I don't have a password. Am I supposed to
        > make one up to use with ECHOLINK? the Setup screen won't let me get
        > back in to change it. That area is all "grayed" out and won't let
        me
        > type anything in there.
        >
        > Anyone who has installed ECHOLINK Please give me some help. I would
        > like to get my program up and running.
        >
        > Thanks, 73's John N4SHX
        the best advise i can give you is to e-mail echolinc.organd ask the
        man. he will get back to with help. KG4LZY