Re: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] Good Echolink mic

  • Keith G. Wucherer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2007
      Desk microphone if your going to work echolink in a
      sitting position or Headset if you are wanting to
      relax in the computer chair. For me, it's the headset
      because if you have background noise (television,
      conversations) most microphones have noise
      cancellation features.
      73 and good hunting.

      Keith G. Wucherer, N2OBS
      Echolink Station N2OBS-L
      Echolink Node 99729
      Summerville, South Carolina

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        I personally prefer the new wireless PC mics. You can find them on
        ebay for around $50. They allow you to be walking around the yard or
        house and still hear the audio on echoink. You can also set it up
        for vox. However I have noticed this isnt really possable if you out
        mowing the lawn or working in the yard HIHI

        --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Keith G. Wucherer"