REPEATER BUILDING TECHNICAL NET 10/24 9PM EDT

  • n2len
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2002
      We would like to welcome Kevin W3KKC to our net control team!----N2LEN

      Hello all,

      I will be hosting a Repeater Technical Net at 9:00 PM Thursday,
      10-24-2002 on the internet via the EQSO and Echolink systems as well
      as
      the N2LEN 70 cm repeater system and possibly several other RF links.
      Topics of discussion will include, but not necessarily limited to, any
      technical aspect of repeater building, design and repair. Discussion
      of
      FCC Rules is not acceptable on this technical net as there are other
      nets designed for their deliberation. Please try to keep the focus of
      discussion on repeaters as this is what I am most comfortable with.

      The net will be held in the N2LEN conference room on Echolink
      (ID#6427),
      the K5JD conference server, the ROUNDTBL conference server, the TACOMA
      conference server, and on the N2LEN.DNS2GO server room 101 on EQSO.

      You may participate in this net via computer, simplex link, or
      repeater
      on either of the 2 internet systems or by RF on the N2LEN repeater
      system on 440.050 + located in New York City.

      If you don't have Echolink or EQSO software go here to download it:
      http://www.echolink.org/
      http://www.eqso.net/

      I would like to thank Len, N2LEN for providing the space and equipment
      for this VoIP technical net.
      This should be fun....

      --
      Regards,