Midday ragchew Net.

  • kf4vgx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2002
      Well Guys ! We have our Nets running great for the 9 oclock crowd.
      Let's Start a net to be held around midday/Lunchtime. Call it Midday
      ragchew/Brunch net ? So that fellow hams who just want to ragchew
      can do just that. Perhaps on a Wednesday ?. Lets see if we can get
      the hams that retire early at night involved ! Len / N2LEN has
      offered the use of the N2LEN conf. Server. Also try to get our local
      hams involved . Each sysop can give out a few local Hams callsign.
      For example ! We have on the N4JTH Repeater node 25181 =
      KF4CJF/David, KF4LPV/Robert ,KF4VQW/David, W1TXK/Armond,
      K4DTT/Glen ,AD4TZ/Eddie, WB2LVB/John, KR4WM.WEB, .CALL for these
      Hams. If we call for other Hams instead of the Repeater / Link . We
      will get more Hams interested. I may have a few Hams that can call
      this net in the Myrtle Beach Area. Lets get your input on my idea's
      DE KF4VGX Node 25181/N4JTH Repeater Myrtle Beach S.C. 73