Server Down

  • Reggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Well do to the *N2BR* Conference Server going down we held the traders
      net on the *ROUNDTBL* Conference Server and there was not alot folks
      who checked in. Do to the server going down we will hold another net
      next week Monday, October 8th at 9 pm est 8 pm central time.

      If the *N2BR* Conference Server should happen to go down again next
      week the net will be held on the *ROUNDTBL* Conference Server. Please
      make a note of this.