Re: How do I get into a Group to Talk?

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@y..., "john_n4shx" <john_n4shx@y...> wrote:
      > Hi, My name is John, My call is N4SHX, my QTH is Durham, NC. I am
      > interested in finding out how to get into a talk (voice) group on
      > this website. I am a member of other groups too and find it a neat
      > way to talk to other hams.
      >
      > Can someone, give me info on how this webpage works.
      >
      > Thanks, 73's de John N4SHX
      Well John
      The first question is do you have echolink. The second question is if
      you dont have echolink Why not? Check out the files section theres a
      link there for ECHOLINK and load it up then just go to the members
      page check out the callsigns that are posted and give a call via
      Echolink.I am mostly on the 6m linked repeaters or just talking to
      someone from the group. So when you get it downloaded give me a
      call,KG4LMU,Clarkston,MI...