How do I get into a Group to Talk?

  • john_n4shx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      Hi, My name is John, My call is N4SHX, my QTH is Durham, NC. I am
      interested in finding out how to get into a talk (voice) group on
      this website. I am a member of other groups too and find it a neat
      way to talk to other hams.

      Can someone, give me info on how this webpage works.

      Thanks, 73's de John N4SHX
    • worldwidemd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@y..., "john_n4shx" <john_n4shx@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, My name is John, My call is N4SHX, my QTH is Durham, NC. I am
        > interested in finding out how to get into a talk (voice) group on
        > this website. I am a member of other groups too and find it a neat
        > way to talk to other hams.
        >
        > Can someone, give me info on how this webpage works.
        >
        > Thanks, 73's de John N4SHX
        Well John
        The first question is do you have echolink. The second question is if
        you dont have echolink Why not? Check out the files section theres a
        link there for ECHOLINK and load it up then just go to the members
        page check out the callsigns that are posted and give a call via
        Echolink.I am mostly on the 6m linked repeaters or just talking to
        someone from the group. So when you get it downloaded give me a
        call,KG4LMU,Clarkston,MI...