set up

  • charles68252
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hi all well i have tried for 2 days to set echolink to have no joy
      I run the test program and it says that test 1 and 2 upd recive failed
      and that it seems to be my firewall or the router needs to be configerd
      I have read the pagers regarding this and seting up the ports on my
      router but nojoy
      i use macafee securety and a BT HOME HUB .If any one has any iders
      please let me know I must be missing something
      thanks in advance charlie
      m3xxc