Echolink daily, weekly, and monthly net notices.

  • de_n7ioh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      First let me say that I am new to Echolink and to this group. But in
      the short time I have been a member the majority of messages I receive
      are notices for REGULARLY SCHEDULED Echolink nets. This seems like a
      lot of waisted space and emails I don't need to read over and over.
      What about providing a space maybe in Files or someplace else where
      ALL the Regular Scheduled Echolink nets could post there information.
      It could be broken down into daily nets, weekly nets, and monthly
      nets. It could be further organized alphabetically, daily nets by the
      day of the week and all in order of their start times. If there was
      enough interest this list could be sent out on the first of each month
      in an easy to print format. Any special or onetime nets would be sent
      out as we are currently doing. Just my thoughts. Anyone else have
      any thoughts on this?

      Al, n7ioh