Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] WANTED

  • Kenneth Harris
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 14, 2002
      hay man, i still got my little ge mvp about 15 watts
      on 2mtr, crystal controlled on 147.140, and it is on
      the air right now, i use a old tnc for the ider<dont
      come with the tnc> but i could probably let it go for
      a reasonable price... it has a 88.5 tone also...

      Ken
      K5KDI
      i am listen in the repeater directory in odessa texas,
      and my address is good in qrz

      Ken.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2002
        heck i dunno........make me an offer and we can go
        from there.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 20, 2002
          hmmm...... might take $50.00 plus shipping?

          lemme know...

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
        • Jim Thompson - w3lap
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 20, 2002
            Kenneth
            Consider it sold. I will give you the $50.00 plus shipping that you are
            asking for the little ge mvp about 15 watts on 2mtr, crystal controlled
            on 147.140, and it is on the air right now.
            Send me your mailing address. For shipping purposes i am located in
            Cochran, Ga.
            --
            73 de Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:Possum
            Mailto:w3lap@...
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 20, 2002
              ummm...... i am not sure, but i think that was
              supposed go to someone else, i was returning his
              message.... but hay... first to money, first to
              toys.... its yours jim thompson.... soon as i get a
              confirmation e-mail ... my address is good in qrz...
              11206 w 63rd, odessa,tx,79764

              after i get the confirmation e-mail from you jim, any
              one else i get money from will be returned promptly to
              that person.

              Thanks!
              Kenneth Harris

              --- Jim Thompson - w3lap <w3lap@...>
              wrote:
              > Kenneth
              > Consider it sold. I will give you the $50.00 plus
              > shipping that you are
              > asking for the little ge mvp about 15 watts on 2mtr,
              > crystal controlled
              > on 147.140, and it is on the air right now.
              > Send me your mailing address. For shipping purposes
              > i am located in
              > Cochran, Ga.
              > --
              > 73 de Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:Possum
              > Mailto:w3lap@...
              > Node-44742

              http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
            • Jim Thompson - w3lap
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 20, 2002
                Kenneth Harris - K5KDI
                This is your conformation e-mail.
                Is your mailing address correct
                KENNETH T HARRIS - K5KDI
                11206 w 63rd
                ODESSA, TX 79764 USA

                $50.00 plus how much for the shipping?
                I will get a money order off to you tomorrow morning.
                Awaiting your reply.

                --
                73 de Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:Possum
                Mailto:w3lap@...