RE: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] Some help with Echolink Please

  • GERALD HUSSEY
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
      Hi Neil if you click on TOOLS then click on SET UP, in the drop down menue
      click AUDIO in the drop down menue click INPUT & OUTPUT in the drop down
      menue make sure your soundcard shows in the thease positions .
      ANY PROBLEMS MAIL ME <gerryg4pgz@...>.
      73 de GERRY G4PGZ

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2007
        Hi

        Thanks for your offer of help. Wow, i actually sent that email 3 days ago, on the 7th and it finally gets through on the 10th:-)

        I had already tried what you suggested but did another check and my soundcard is listed fine. I got the connected ping pong sound but like I said no actual audio. I have attached an image of the Echolink desktop where you can see no audio levels are appearing in the lower rectangular box even though the green RX light is on and at the same time I am actually listening to the repeater on the radio and there is alot of activity.

        Any other ideas?

        Neil, M0CJM
        Hi Neil if you click on TOOLS then click on SET UP, in the drop down menue
        click AUDIO in the drop down menue click INPUT & OUTPUT in the drop down
        menue make sure your soundcard shows in the thease positions .
        ANY PROBLEMS MAIL ME <gerryg4pgz@msn. com>.
        73 de GERRY G4PGZ

        .