SSTV NET, 7/10/2007, 8:00 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2007
      Reminder from: ECHOLINK-RADIO Yahoo! Group
      Title: SSTV NET
      Date: Tuesday July 10, 2007
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: KC9HZJ-L
      Notes: Slow Scan TV (SSTV) Net

      We're trying something new! The KC9HZJ-L in Newburgh, IN will be linking with W9KXP Repeater in Evansville, IN for the weekly SSTV net. The net meets Tuesdays at 2000CDT/0200UTC. KC9HZJ's Simplex Echolink node will move from 146.45 to the repeater's frequency for the net only.

      Please plan on checking into the net. We'd like to get some more SSTV going, other than the local images we have now. If you would like to join in, the information is summed up below. Also, please send me