Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Echolink Simplex National frequency

  • n3zwz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
      Although that is not a bad idea, I think that the ARRL and the FCC should do the band plan over again to alow for simplex links and other forms of simplex internet stations. I noticed that a station put their echolink station on 146.520.. that to me was a bad idea. Someone did tell them that though and it was moved.  If the band plan is not reviewed soon I see trouble with cluttering of simplex stations...It should be treated just like you are adding a repeater to the area and those simplex stations should follow the same rules as a repeater. WHAT DO YOU THINK???????   73  DE  N3ZWZ