6M on EchoLink!!!

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2002
      Well I spent last night on the Knoxsville repeater last night and
      had some great contacts all over the west side of the country. Its
      cool to be able to go to bands that I cant go to right know so if you
      have limited transmission capability this is another alternative for
      you to get on the air. HF was also hopping till I went to bed last
      night I was monitoring quite a few station out of the south on 10m.
      Sure wish 2m would pick up activity like 6m though, according to
      everyone I have talked to thats been on 6m for a while this is one of
      the best years to be on. Makes me wanna go pick up the 5054Dx that
      much more.hmmmm what to do. Anyway good luck Dxing and catch you on
      Echolink,or somewhere.