Re: K6IRF Cal.Nev.ametuer.net?????, 10/4/2002, 12:00 am

  • kd7lrj
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      I received this message about 25 minutes ago (25 minutes before the
      start of the event). That's fine - it seems to be working like it
      is supposed to in that regard. My problem is that it displays
      everything in UTC time. I have tried changing my preferences (I
      found two places to set time zones for my Yahoo account profile)
      back and forth from UTC to Mountain Time but it doesn't seem to
      help. Are we just stuck translating everything to our local time
      zones (that's fine, I can do it), or is there a way to have it do it
      for use (much easier :).

      ...Doug KD7LRJ