Echolink welcome wav file

  • af8x_qrp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      I had a problem getting my welcome wav file operational until I
      formated it as an 8 bit 8000 sample rate mono file. Using the sound
      recorder found in the accessories programs under entertainment, I was
      able to change the sample rate to 8000. Click on the CHANGE box and
      you can format as you wish. When recording your
      message, leave a second or two of silence at the beginning so as not
      to overlap the station ID wav.