Echolink & Wireless

  • Mister Bad Wrench
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
      Good Evening Group,

      If there is anyone on the list that is having issues with the echolink
      program and using a wireless network. Please contact me via my
      cellphone at 843-276-XXXX, if i don't answer please leave your phone
      number and i will walk you thru the process with the wireless
      problem. I have personally found that the best website is
      www.portforward.com works but if you want a human voice to help then
      just let me know and i will help. My experience with wireless has
      been mostly linksys and netgear but i offer my help to any amateur
      radio operator needing help with echolink and wireless.

      Keith G. Wucherer, N2OBS

      MOD NOTE: email Keith for his phone number. These messages are
      permanent in Yahoo storage.
    • Mister Bad Wrench
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
        Hey All,

        If anyone needs help with their echolink node because of timing out
        issues or wired/wireless networking. Just drop me an e-mail either
        here or look me up. My callsign is N2OBS, my experience include
        netgear, linksys but include possibly other wired/wireless routers and
        is willingly to assist those who have either gone over the cliff of
        frustration or reaching that point. Being that my phone is unlimited
        for local and long distance calling i would be willing to save you
        some toll charges if needed. 73 for now and have a pleasant day.