NW arkansas simplex net, 11/4/2006, 9:30 pm

  • ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Reminder from: ECHOLINK-RADIO's Calendar
      Title: NW arkansas simplex net
      Date: Saturday November 4, 2006
      Time: 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: *WAWV*
      at 8:00 pm Central Time. The Simplex freq. is 146.400 and the
      Echolink Node is the KE5CLW-L (254633) located in Springdale
      Arkansas. You do not need a pl tone to get into the link. All are
      welcome to use my link at any time when I have it up. The schedule
      for my link is Monday thru Friday from 5:00 pm till 10:00 pm.
      Saturday and Sunday the link will be up from 8:00 am till 10:00 pm.
      If you are in the Prairie Grove Arkansas area the Echolink Node is
      the KE5ETN-L Link on the 146.475 freq. During the Net we will be
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy