Connection problem via wireless modem

  • Larry Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hello All,

      Frequently, I'm out at hotels on business. When I have cable modem with ethernet, I can connect to stations on Echolink. However, wireless can not connect. Been a ham for 40 years, but on this digital stuff I'm a neophyte.

      Understand that using a proxy server may be a fix. But not sure what all that entails yet. Not too computer swift, just an old grayhead. Wonder if I'm missing something simple.

      Any suggestions out there?

      73s
      Larry
      KN6LE