FT-897

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2002
      I beleive the jack in the front is the headset jack It looks like it
      Definitly not an antenna feed. Also I have ordered both the
      rigblaster and the echolink radio control program I have also made
      contact this morning with the local 2m repeater owner. Needless to
      say on a trial bases and "as long as theres not too much
      KERchunking!" My station will be connected to the local repeater
      A.S.A.P. I picked up an htx-245 today at the local pawn shop for
      $75.00 So as soon as I get the rigblaster I will be up and running.
      Also I would like to inform everybody that I have built a web page
      for the club that can be accessed through the Dx-zone,E.ham.net,and
      QRZ.com. Its listed under Clubs and organization's on all site,s
      except for Qrz.com which will take a few days.You can also get to it
      by my callsign look up KG4LMU please refer all freinds you think
      might be interested in the club to this page. Also there has been a
      wealth of info uploaded to the files tab so check it out. Thanks and
      good luck Dxing.